Brian Fest 2014
A huge shout out and thank you to:
- The Kalona Golf Club for opening their beautiful course to us for an outstanding tournament
- Scott, Pete, and the Iowa City Yacht Club for hosting the Friday night show
- Jim Kirkendall
- Otar Taktakishvili, Ian Kenning, and friends
- The Jesse White Band
- Emmett Sheehan
- David Zollo and the Body Electric
for a truly spectacular evening of terrific music, and to:
- Team Horton Gazornenplat and the West Berkshire Country Club Gold Members
for their participation in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life at the Cretzmeyer track!
2014 BrianFest Photos
(click here for more)
2014 Relay for Life Photos
(click here for more)
1st Annual Brian Fest at the Iowa City Yacht Club
Iowa City Yacht
Club, Friday 14 June 2013. An evening of local music
benefitting the Brian Cretzmeyer Trust for Young Musicians.
|A huge thank you to:
- Alan Huckleberry
- The Uniphonics
- Dave Zollo & The Body Electric
- The Sullivan Gang
for an outstanding evening of great music!
2013 BrianFest Photos
American Cancer Society Relay for Life of Johnson County
Saturday 15 June 2013 - at the Cretzmeyer track.
team, "Horton Gazornenplat and the West Berkshire Country
Club Gold Members," raised over $1,500 for the American Cancer
Society in Brian's name, walking as a team in his
memory. Special thanks to all of those who turned out and
joined us for a very special and rewarding day.
2013 Relay for Life Photos
Direct and cash donations
Direct donations to the trust may be mailed to the physical
address on the "Contact" tab.
Donate while you shop at Amazon
Did you know you can donate a portion of many of your retail
purchases from Amazon.com to the trust via the Amazon Smile
program? It's pretty easy:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Sign in to your Amazon shopping account
- Search for charity by name and select it as the
recipient for your donations
Now each time you shop on smile.amazon.com
, 0.5% of
most of your purchases will be donated to the trust! You
need to remember to shop at smile.amazon.com, though - if
you shop using www.amazon.com, those purchases are not
eligible to generate a donation to the trust.